Alain Berset: "There is no shortcut in a pandemic to go faster"
- Restaurants should reopen on Monday May 31 and public events will be able to accommodate up to 300 people.The teleworking obligation should turn into a recommendation.The Federal Council announced on Wednesday the consultation of new softens, which will be validated or not on May 26.
- Questioned by the RTS, the federal councilor Alain Berset hammered that ""it's not over"": ""there is no shortcut in a pandemic to go faster.You have to do the whole course.With vaccination and tests, we can afford these openings.But we have to keep a little caution.""
- Switzerland has on Wednesday 1539 additional coronavirus cases in 24 hours, according to figures from the Federal Office for Public Health (OFSP).There are four additional deaths and 50 patients have been hospitalized.During the last 24 hours, the results of 37,160 tests have been transmitted, indicates the OFSP.The positivity rate is 4.14%.
How to use cardiac imaging to diagnosis constrictive pericarditis https: // t.CO/KKJOXSHX3S— robertoflores Sun Sep 22 21:08:08 +0000 2019
- Several signs indicate that the epidemic of COVVI-19 is declining in Switzerland, according to the Task Force of the Confederation.However, it struggles to quantify the extent of reflux due to changes in screening and the vaccination campaign.
- The OFSP always recommends keeping a distance of 1.5 meters with people who are not of the same household, to wear a mask in the event that this distance cannot be maintained and to respect the hygiene rules.
Monitoring provided by Rtsinfo
10 Ways to Stay Safe When You Live Alone
How to draw a rose: our methods
How to fold and store a duvet to save space?
Cucumber Cornichon: What differences?